Looking for hardworking, dedicated assemblers / riggers to join the Sea-Lion team! We are a unique and rapidly growing boat manufacturer producing some of the highest quality offshore fishing boats in today's market!
- Joining of fiberglass components through adhesive and mechanical means - joining of hull / deck / cap, mounting of consoles / leaning posts / T-tops, etc.
- Assembly / rigging of plumbing and electrical components - hoses, wiring, and lights
- Installation and attachment of hardware such as fuel tanks, pipework, bow rails, cleats, rod holders, and upholstery
- Application of sealant and caulk
- Inspection of installed parts
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team to produce results
- Strong attention to detail and high standards for quality
- Mechanically inclined - ability to use various hand and power tools - tape measure, drills, screw drivers, etc.
- 1-2 years assembly / rigging experience